Tuesday 19 May 2009

Go Third!

I still can't believe that a week today I'm going to be a dad.

These last few months have flown post so quickly. If I'm honest, setting up my business and Go Fourth has taken up a lot more of my time than I'd originally expected.

Spending the last Bank Holiday weekend driving around the north in a Transit Van with Les Dawson didn't exactly win me brownie points with Roz. And running last week's Wage Concern campaign meant a lot of late nights at work too.

But I've been working from home for the last couple of days, finishing the 'nest' and getting last minute baby booty.

I can't help thinking that I'm coming to the end of the first part of my life, where for the vast majority of it, I came first.

But from next Tuesday, I will Go Third - behind a very understanding wife and our beautiful child.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Les Dawson Lol!

Good luck lad!

End of first part of ur life? 7th part more like!